Friday, July 3, 2009

As things are starting to get out of my hands…

Last night was really different…You were outside my office…
I was surprised... Have you forgotten that I am currently engaged??
You asked me to ride the car..
I felt my feet moving on its own towards the passenger’s seat…
What’s with you that I can’t resist
As I entered your car, I felt that same old warmth that would always calm my ringing heart, like I have forgotten the whole world within a second…. That I have forgotten about him whose in the other side of this place, working hard… thinking of me…

I asked you… what the hell are you doing?
And all I had in return was a penetrating stare… My heart had almost lost its consciousness…
You didn’t answer my questions what and where…
I was in total confusion all that time..

it was quite a long drive,,, and suddenly you came to a full stop..

I looked out the window and realized that this was the place where we would usually go and hang out whenever we are stressed… a place where we could see the city from above… where we could cuddle for hours without anybody interrupting us..
And I asked you..

why??

You answered..

“I love you” and suddenly kissed me..

It was a kiss that I’ve never felt before… like there was something chasing us.. like this could be the last.. there was force but I didn’t notice it enough…

I was hesitant… but your lips were really finding its right place on mine..

your lips are still smooth

I felt something moving on my pocket…

My cellphone… .. He’s calling me…

I placed my hand on my pocket

I held my cellphone..........






And hit the power button.

2 comments:

  1. this is very exciting summer. i dunno if exciting is the right word but that is how i felt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel, thanks for reading my sentiments :)

    exciting??.. hmmm i don't know. but maybe it is,, it makes my heart skip beats...

    however... bothering....

    ReplyDelete