Tuesday, July 7, 2009

and now... are you gone?

That kiss was astonishing… I was not able to sleep…
My heart skipped beats… and my mind was totally out of itself

Spending a few hours with you,, having a view of the city.. Seem to pass just like a few minutes.

I will not deny the fact that I have wished the moment would never end…
Nor deny the fact that I felt the complexity of being bothered by my conscience…

My mind tells me to stop seeing you… to stop the madness that night… to turn my back…
But my heart is pushing me… begging me… to let it be alive once more.

I don’t know where you are right now… a couple of days have passed by…

Yet no shadow of you was seen…, not a call... Not even a text message…

You reattached the pieces… and now you are shattering it…




No matter how hurt I am… no matter how long… no matter how hard…


I will keep on waiting….. I will keep on wanting… I will keep holding on…


No matter how long............................….


Every single day.

-----

i miss you so much... i can't help it...

1 comment: