Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Scent Of Your Perfume Awakes My Concealed Sentiments

The scent of your perfume awakes my concealed sentiments

Bumping into you the other day, made me feel like I have just passed through the longest 2 years of my life. You were still you, wearing that same old smile that never failed to make my heart skip a beat and the same scent which leads me to your apartment. The way your eyes held mine felt like you can still see through my whole being.

The way our bodies bumped into each other made me feel the emptiness of my days and nights without your warmth. It’s like my will to forget about you whom I have built for 2 long years have crumbled into ashes within a few seconds. I wanted to grab your hands and be in your loving arms again…

You fixed your hair, just like what you always do, a mannerism… and then asked me for a cup of coffee

I was about to say Yes… but I felt my left hand getting heavier... and heavier…
And I saw a beautiful diamond ring, clinging unto my middle finger. I don’t know if you saw it…

And I said…
“Sure.”

No comments:

Post a Comment