Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My firefighter

Whenever an alarm rings in my heart, my fire fighter would always come, always there; ready to put out the fire that makes me restless and painful.
He would appease my disposition and help me out of the trouble…
..
After 2 years of putting off the fire all by myself, suddenly my fighter shows up… He “accidentally” shows up and this time he’s the one who started the fire in my heart


That afternoon.....
It was like my long dead heart had started to beat again, however, in an irregular beat.
I don’t know whether I should regret it or be happy with my answer for your invitation. I know you saw the ring on my left hand… I guess you know what it means.
Yes, I am about to get married…. To a man who has never made me happy and not just laugh.
I don’t even know why you purposely bumped on me last time…, but surely, I felt something.. I just can’t determine the feeling… if it’s confusion, sadness or just happiness to see you again.

Now, this is all because of you, my heart is ringing and you’re not here to put off the fire that you have started.

My mind wishes that you should have never shown up again………….


But my heart is calling for you once more...

4 comments:

  1. I wonder why you will marry a guy you seem not to like. But i guess i will find out in the next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hazel, sometimes we realize it only when something suddenly hits us unexpectedly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't you backout from the engagement?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really don't know, I am quite confused......

    ReplyDelete